Last year WellSouth started to roll out the Access and Choice service in primary care. Access and Choice has seen Health Improvement Practitioners, Health Coaches and Community Support Workers join primary care teams to support enrolled patients make behavior change across the range of mental and physical health concerns predominant in primary care. There is now the opportunity for further practices to opt into the Access and Choice Service across the Southern District.
No events to show
This information session will cover:
- What does Access and Choice offer enrolled patients?
- How does an Access and Choice team support the general practice team?
- What is required of the practice to host an Access and Choice team?
- What is funded by WellSouth and how
- How can my practice express interest in hosting an Access and Choice team?
For further information please don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org